1 tablespoon flax seed, ground
3 tablespoons hot water
1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup Natalie's Gluten Free Flour Mix
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups Gluten Free Old Fashioned Oats
1 cup dried cranberries
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat.
2. In a small bowl, make flax gel by whisking together ground flax and hot water until thickened and tacky like. Set aside.
3. In mixer, combine butter and sugars. Mix together at medium high speed, until creamy and fluffy.
4. Mix in vanilla and flax gel until well combined.
5. Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
6. Gently stir in oats, cranberries and white chocolate chips.
7. Spoon onto prepared cookie sheets and place 2 inches apart.
8. Bake 10 minutes at 375 or until just golden. Allow to cool about 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack.
*Recipe adapted from www.food.com